Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The walking (working) dead

OMG, I didn't take my afternoon nap today and I am THROUGH! I feel like a zombie and can barely concentrate. My mind is...well, goo. And it's all warm and cozy in here. I feel like curling up beneath my desk a la George Costanza, lol. My eye lids weigh a ton, son! And I hear lullaby's. The Sandman is whispering to me. But I couldn't cancel my lunch date with my mentor today, and I'm glad I didn't because she imparted some much needed wonderful words of wisdom on me AND she told me that my insomnia commercial is still running !!! It's on knbc right after Poker after Dark, and she said next she's thinking about buying air time for it to air after Jimmy Kimmel :D This is over a year of air time! What the frickin frack!? I'm geeked and feel like dancing a lil jig...'cept I'm beat as hell, lol. I don't know if I'll make it to 4:30 :(
And I have to be up and alert until 10pm tonight. Oh lordy me. It's times like this that I wish I used drugs.

No comments: