Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Are you gonna go my way?


*SCREAMS!! Tonight I am going to a private performance by one of the sexiest men in music – Roxi Roker’s baby boy, Lisa Bonet’s baby daddy…Lenny Kravitz!! My ex’s sister, who just recently took me to see Earth Wind and Fire in concert, called me up on Monday night and asked me if I like Lenny. Uh, duh! Who doesn’t? So she offered me free tickets to a private performance hosted by a local radio station. The ex’s sister wins everything. I’m serious, all you have to do is tell her that you want tickets to something and there’s a 90% chance that she will win them for you. Once, she won the opportunity to win a car for her sister. So they both went down to the radio station for the key drawing and lo and behold, her sister drew the key that started the ignition. And they drove away in a brand new, fully loaded, fully paid for, Ford Mustang. When I was 22 she won me tickets to see Lauryn Hill in concert in New York, all expenses paid. So tonight I’m putting on a sexy dress, my stilettos, and some ruby red lipstick, and going to see Lenny shake his groin, bite his lip, and rock the fuck out. I’m geeked. I hope they allow picture taking.

Is that picture of Lenny cooking not the sexiest thing you ever did see? There is nothing more titillating than a fine man cooking...shirtless..and fit *swoon

No comments: