Tuesday, June 7, 2011

No motivation

I haven't felt like doing anything lately. I'm even too lazy to fire up my PC so that I can type this entry right. I'm pecking away on an iPad. My job is killing me and I just wish I could retire already and spend my days refurbishing furniture and other odds and ends, remodeling my house, creating a container garden with homemade pottery, reading, writing, and traveling. I don't want to sit at a desk for eight hours a day anymore. I come home exhausted from sitting. That makes absolutely no gatdamn sense, lol. And its making me fat! This past weekend I did nothing but Zumba for about 30 minutes, watch television, surf the net, and power walk around my neighborhood. Oh, and I cleaned up a little and did two loads of laundry. Big fun.
My love life sucks. The "marry me" guy won't get lost, he keeps texting me at odd hours of the day and night and sending me emails just to say "hi". Daniel calls about every two to three days or so but he is still in Vegas where he lives so he's pretty inaccessible, and the artsy-fartsy guy never returned my call. He added me on facebook though, which I'm starting to think means absolutely zilch because since then he's added 7 other people. He probably adds everyone. I ain't special. I want a date with someone who isn't creepy, who lives near me, and who actually likes me and thinks I'm special. Is that too much to ask? Apparently, it is. I'm spinning my wheels.
This weekend I'm going to measure the sides and drawers of my dresser, place an order with my local glass and mirror shop for panels the same size, buy some liquid nails glue and some spray paint, and give my trusty old dresser a much needed, long overdue make over. That should cheer me up for about a week. Though I doubt it will keep my mind from wandering and longing for male companionship and a more interesting career. But it'll have to do.

No comments: