Saturday, May 29, 2010

Feeling Good

Tomorrow should be perfect. We spent the day preparing for our Memorial Day cookout. The backyard is freshly mowed, the adirondack chairs were scrubbed clean, the pergola is up with colorful lanterns hanging from it, the grill has been cleaned and the house is half-way clean, lol. Now, all I need to do is polish my toe nails, go to bed, and wake up to prepare the rest of the grub I bought from Costco this afternoon. The "Grill Master" will be here bright and early in the morning. Blankets, water toys, PoKeno boards with red chips, barbecue, sunshine, music, family and friends. Gonna be a great Saturday :)

2 comments:

trE said...

I bet you guys are doing it up big today too! :) Take pictures!

Me said...

Hey Tre! We did it up yesterday. I made this post around 1am-ish, Friday night. I'm just eating breakfast now and it's after 1pm :)