Sunday, May 16, 2010

I left the white boy hanging

It's been two weeks since this past Friday that I said I'd call him and I haven't. I tried to get around to it but then I realized that I really don't want to. He just doesn't move me in any way and I slightly feel bad about that. Ah well! These are the breaks. It's happened to me and I'm sure it's happened to him before too. Par for the course. What sucks though is that now I'm afraid to answer my cellphone when I don't recognize the number, lol. I've actually been thinking of excuses to use in case he calls and catches me. I even considered saying I lost my phone or broke it or somehow lost the ability to use it :/ But it's really not worth lying. I think I'll just fess up if he calls me, and let him know that I don't believe we're compatible and I was just too chicken shit to say so.

No comments: