Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lot on my mind

This week has been somewhat of an adjustment for me, preparing for the next chapter. Last night sleeping wasn’t easy. I think I got about 6 hours in, but I usually get at least 8. And of those 6, 4 were probably REM. I really don’t know why I struggled last night. I think I’m just anxious and ready to get things rolling. I hope I can keep the tossing and turning down to a minimum tonight because I was operating on fumes today. Surprisingly, my productivity didn’t suffer though.

Even with my worries and perceived woes, I’m more stressed There than I am Here.

It has also been a bit of a struggle to adapt to some of the other changes I’ve made to my life. I’m finding myself stuck in between a past of semi-destructive behavior and a constructive future. Old habits are calling me but I’m determined to move forward. I’ve learned a lot about myself and those around me over the last two years. Up next: just being still.

Sorry, I can't really be detailed with this one.

2 comments:

trE said...

Sometimes, you just need that down-time and all of the focus must be on you. I hope that day comes soon, lady. :)

Me said...

Me too, buddy. I'm kind of on pins and needles right now but I'm still smiling, thankfully.