Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Be careful what you wish for

You just might get it :) I wished for travel and I got invited to Costa Rica, Miami, and New Orleans this year. Wow. Of course, I want to go to all 3, plus my birthday trip to San Francisco in January but I've no idea how I'm going to pay for it all. I want to take my son with me to Costa Rica so he can get his first passport stamp at the age of 16. But that'll be double the expenses for me. And with San Fran in January, Miami potentially in March, and N.O. in July... Costa Rica times 2 in August would certainly be pushing it. I have a feeling the Miami trip or the N.O. trip might fall through, though. We'll see. Whatever happens, I'm absolutely delighted that this is my life.

In other good news, I was told that my nephew spent all day Sunday working on his drawing skills for when he receives the tattoo kit that I ordered him. He's even started marketing himself on Facebook. Ha! And his daughter loves the school bus I bought her for Christmas. Her mom says that as soon as she wakes up in the morning it's the first thing she reaches for.

No comments: