Thursday, December 2, 2010

Giving to the needy

I get to get dolled up tomorrow night and it's not even my company's holiday gala yet. My friend and I are attending a celebrity charity event with the son of a super celebrity. I'm not exactly sure what it's all for but she's geeked and dragging me along with her. And since I haven't been out since the disaster that was my Vegas trip in early November, I'm going. And I'm aiming to look fierce. I just hope my hair cooperates. And I hope there are some good looking, eligible men there who would just love to take a girl like me out on a date. Before my last relationship, I was doing absolutely fine being abstinent. But now? I feel like a crack fiend with morals. Life would be so much easier if I didn't have any :(. But I do, so I'll have to really deck myself out tomorrow night and come with my A game if I hope to someday SOON relieve myself of this love jones.
I'm not sure what I'm going to wear yet but I'm thinking "low cut," "form fitting," and "stacked!" I can't lie, I'm pretty stoked about this shindig, too. Especially about the possibility of getting my own needs met. I'm actually going to pray on it tonight. I'd appreciate it if you did too. Thanks in advance.

No comments: