Saturday, December 11, 2010

I've procrastinated all week

Actually, make that two weeks. I'm so behind on things that I need to do and normally I'd be highly frustrated about this but for some reason I am not. I sort of still feel like procrastinating a bit, as if I have the time. When really, all I have is two measly days to get an enormous amount of "stuff" done! <---yeah...still not panicked, lol.
At two o'clock I am going to Mimi's Cafe to meet two of my dearest pals for lunch and catching up. We're so busy in our day-to-days, and I haven't been much of a phone person since high school, that we haven't had much time or wherewithal to keep in touch regularly. But we're still each others favorite trio ;) One of us recently moved from San Diego to Lake Balboa, where ever the hell that is, exactly (somewhere near Encino, she says). The other two of us live in Montebello and Pasadena. We're planning to meet up half way, somewhere in the middle.
Anyway, other than that, my mother is hounding me to go to JCPenney today to buy her Christmas gift while it's on sale for 70% off. She wants jewelry and, according to her, "Penney's" is having a phenomenal sale so I need to get while the getting is good. However, I'm feeling lazy and can't shake it off. I'll probably just end up paying full price later on just so I can schlep around a little longer doing nothing much.
I'm in a vintage, thrift-shopping, unique-holiday-ornament-shopping mood, honestly. I think I may poke my head into a couple of thrift stores on my way back from lunch today before I head to the grocery store. Everything else that I have to do will get done at some point between now and midnight tomorrow. I'm sure of it :) Since Monday is my deadline.

No comments: