Wednesday, April 21, 2010

As I sit here gobbling up a bag of Raisenettes

I'm sort of regretting my decision to get satellite TV. Less than a month in and I've already had a couple of phone fights with DirecTV customer service reps, which I'm thinking is a sign of things to come over the next 23 months of my contract. Bad things to come. :( Then, I can't turn off the tube. I'm "dating" Ahmed Hassan from Yard Crashers (in my daydreams), and cheating on him with Dhani Jones (I would so eat his taco meat). And speaking of eat, Man vs Food is bringing out the fat chick in me, inspiring me to want to cook more. This could be a good and a bad thing.
Why did I follow the crowd and decide to pay for television??
Anyway, I'd planned to do some reading tonight, exercise for an hour and wash my hair. All I've done is wash my hair. Maybe I'll get around to the rest of my to-do list tomorrow :/

2 comments:

trE said...

My good friend Susan (the twins' mother) had a run in with DirecTV and it took her forever to get her money back due to some mishaps on their end, and when she wanted to end the contract, she couldn't. I still with digital cable, those satellite companies scare me. I hope your experience for the months to come proves to be a better one.

Me said...

I've been praying on it :/ At this point, that's about all I can do...and enjoy watching Dhani tackle the globe.