Friday, April 23, 2010

But Bonita’s got a big ole butt…so he’s leaving you (see ya!)

You mean to tell me I have to have game now, too? More and more I’m realizing that physical attraction isn’t enough to get a guys phone number these days. Not that I’ve tried that and failed. I’ve gotten plenty of phone numbers… and then I’ve failed, lol, but that’s sort of another post. Right now, I’m specifically talking about there being so many “attractive” (to each his own) women out there with a multitude of qualities to offer a guy that, naturally, with women outnumbering men, guys are being pickier now more than ever. And lazy, but that’s a separate beef, too.

So here I am trying to be the best butterfly I can be and I’m still coming up short because “Bonita’s” got an extra quality that I probably didn’t mention in my initial interview. Maybe she gives head on the first date and has no qualms about admitting it. That’s what I’d like to think at least. But in my girlfriend’s case, her man of over a year and a half decided to leave her because the next girl had her own house. I’m not kidding. They were living together, engaged and behaving like a normal family with two kids, neither of which were his. Then one weekend they drove to Las Vegas for his brothers wedding and he met another portly single mom who wasn’t any prettier than my portly friend (she was tackier though. I saw pictures) and began having a long distance phone/internet affair all because she bought a house in the desert and has connections in the real estate market. I’m not kidding, he actually told my friend this when they were breaking up. He wants to be a realtor now.

And that’s all it took. It didn’t used to be like this, did it? Men are the new women and women are the new men?

Women outnumber men in the U.S. — among adults 25 and older, 103 million are women, 96 million are men. Now, of that 96 million, how many are in jail? How many are crazy? How many have anything going for themselves? Right :(

Looks like I'll be keeping my toe in the "Jungle Fever pool," Rashad, lol.

2 comments:

rashad said...

Just to clarify, you do give head right, just not on the first date?

And Bonita will dump that dude before the year is out, and dude will come sniffing around your friend again.

Me said...

um, yes, lol. absolutely, I do.
I told my friend when she got with that dude that they were moving too fast. He was living with his parents in the projects before he moved in with her and began driving her car. Fishy, I thought, but she plowed ahead at full throttle. And something tells me he's going to be w/ the "Bonita" chick until he gets tired too. I hate it that so many women are so desperate :(