Sunday, April 11, 2010

Good eats

I’m trying to cultivate a love for cooking. I figure since I love eating, I should also be 'bout it' in the kitchen to ensure that I always eat well.Usually though, I’m just slapping something together real quick and no culinary creativity is going on whatsoever. That’s an abomination, an awful contradiction. I think I'll watch Food TV and Emeril and stuff to get some tips and inspiration.

Here’s what I slapped together for dinner tonight: shrimp, scallops, noodles, sauce from a jar (alfredo with sun dried tomatoes), 25 minutes.

Before









After



4 comments:

rashad said...

I'm saying..let me get a plate

Me said...

anytime, bruh :) and congrats again on the nuptials! i'm so geeked for you, twin. SOOOoo geeked.

trE said...

That looks great for someone who managed to "slap it together." I'm like your boy above, where is my plate? LOL!

Me said...

Tre, you know you'll always have a plate in my kitchen as long as I'm able to cook :) Just brang ya ass!