Thursday, April 22, 2010

White Boy Fever

There must be an acute case of Jungle Fever going around because over the last few weeks I have been hit on by an abundance of white boys, which never happens. Some cute, some not, and a couple I could see myself giving a real chance if only they weren’t so shy and knew how to seal a deal with a sista. Because I’m sort of shy too, so unless one of us has balls enough (literally) to say something this won’t go beyond coy smiles and batting eyelashes. I thought the Guy from the OC had fallen off entirely but it turns out he just had midterms (did I mention he goes to Cal State Fullerton?). He sent me a long email yesterday explaining why he's been MIA for a few days. I don’t think we have a thing in common but that doesn’t seem to bother him. Eh, we’ll see where this goes.

4 comments:

rashad said...

Dip your toe in the jungle fever pool man, you have nothing to lose

Me said...

I know! I'm dipping, lol. The OC guy isn't necessarily my type but he's easy to talk to so we'll see if he can pull me over to the white side :D

trE said...

Oh how I'd love to date a white man in my adult years... Hmm, I doubt that'll be happening though. Good luck lady! He could be exceptional, you never know!

Me said...

lol, why, tre? what's so good about dating white men? I don't know what it is but they're really loving your girl these days. Or maybe I just never noticed them before.