Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What kind of person doesn’t want to be loved?

All my life I had a constant burning. A strong, deep, desire, an aching ambiguous yearning, yearning for something better
For something bigger
For something wider
For something higher. And lots of regrets cause I ain't seem to found it yet.
I've been searching around the world never knowing what to expect. I get sad sometimes, yes I be mad sometimes. Cause I'm out here on the grind making mine and I still can't seem to find what I've been looking for. Opened so many doors. For real,yo...
I just wanna be loved...like everybody else does. I just wanna be loved
I just wanna be loved [Repeat x4]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z9tuvNUMLk

I guess the good news is, I'm not broken. :)
le sigh.

2 comments:

trE said...

This is one of my favorites from her, like all-time favorites, even... I play this little ditty at least 8 times in a row. When I first heard it, I cried... Gurl, b/c I know of what she's speaking all too well, and I still do. Thanks for making me smile today :)

Me said...

Some days I'm good. But other days...man, like yesterday, I really feel it. I miss it.