Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where should I go?

I've been trying to plan my vacation for over a week now and I still can't figure out where to go...or even if I should go. I missed a fabulous deal to fly to Kona for $370 roundtrip and now I'm kicking myself because, of course, I won't find another deal as sweet. More than likely, I will be traveling alone because all of my friends and family are poot butts who don't share my wanderlust. My friend Mai wants me to wait until August to go to San Francisco with her and her son but I need my vacation sooner than that. Argh. Where should I go!? Or do I stay home and explore my own city, minus the hotel bill and flight? I'm so torn.

3 comments:

rashad said...

Any interest in Miami?

Me said...

Miami is a possibility. What's to do there? I don't know beans about that city other than that there are beaches and partying and a strong Latino community, lol. I think I'd enjoy staying at a really nice resort where I can get pampered and eat well.

trE said...

Hmm, Virginia Beach, VA? I'll echo Rashad as well w/ Miami or perhaps Orlando?