Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A.M. Ramblings

A lot weighing heavy on my mind. I just don't have the patience for anybody's bullshit these days and I have a feeling it's going to burn a few bridges, which won't be so bad actually. A couple of them should've been burned a long time ago to keep assholes from continually invading my space, lol.
I've got the future in plain view, no more ruts or roadblocks to deal with. I'm focused, man! I think this is a result of getting older; you've seen and heard it all before so you have no desire to entertain it any longer. The bullshit, that is. It's a blessing and a curse. Some days I wish I could go back to that whimsical, everything-is-novel time of my teens and twenties but then I realize I was just scratching the surface and there's so much more to life. So now I'm on a quest for that new shit. That new and improved shit. That grown and sexy shit (<-- this phrase cracks me up and I love it, lol)

1 comment:

trE said...

I know exactly of what you speak... Good luck w/ your journey lady...