Friday, September 18, 2009

Complaints and Blessings

Complaints
#1 – Obama’s Healthcare plan is looking better and better. How the hell am i gonna have PPO insurance where I've never ever had a problem seeing any doc i want, whenever i want, without approval and then i get a statement from my insurance saying "sorry, we aint paying. you have a ginormous deductible you have to satisfy first" THE HELL!!!?? I want my money back! I'm doing all i can not to scream, kick, holler and cry on fools. And the real kicker is, I saw this doc in july, got the "we aint payin" statement yesterday, and between July and yesterday i've seen two other docs who have yet to bill. :( I pray they are at least in-network.
can you pay mah billlls, canyoupay mah medical billllls...(c) destiny's chickens

#2 – Fuck the city! How come nobody ever explains that after you buy a house it's the TAXES that will whoop your ass year after year? how come? you sign a gabillion forms thinking your mortgage is one round number, you make sure youre not fucking w/ an ARM, your shit is FIXED... and then after you get nice and settled, the city wags its fat finger like "nuh-uhn...you gotta pay me your arm and both legs, too, bitch...every year" so now your nice lil round, affordable number rises exponentially and threatens to do you in.oh the humanity.

#3 – Why, fair Eastside??? Why must i fight every year with the schools? WHY!?!? If it's not one thing it's a dozen. this year, first it was the fucking book lady - we settled on me owing them bastids $80 for books we KNOW they have somewhere. now it's the geometry teacher. me: why don't you have math homework??my son: the whole class is ghetto and i'm the only person with a book. every day our teacher takes roll then he goes out to talk to Mr. Hamm in the hallway until the bell rings.me: @$#^$R*#%&*!( *goes to work, dials up school and leaves semi-scathing, vailed threats for the counselor to change his class by next week or else i'm coming up there every gatdamn day to harrass them...before going to the school board to harrass THEM.

Blessings
#1 – She who birthed meMy mama. Maaaaaan, she's awesome. I call her up and whine and she's opening her wallet and ready to hand me all of my daddy's social security money. and then i feel guilty and tell her "mama, no!" and she argues me down and tells me I'm "gone take it and that's the end of it!" and so i do.

#2 – Men *smhMy ex and his need to feel like a hero. he's a weird one, some would say typical in that he's reluctant to do anything unless he feels like a savior, big man, NEEDED. and whenever i need him to be, he is.

#3 - I’m finna be RIIICH(er), BITCH!!I am soooooo grateful that my job is giving out raises again. WOOOO HOOOOOOO *choke, cough ...OOOOOOOOOO!!!!

2 comments:

trE said...

I really, really, really wish you would have came to me about the insurance ordeal prior to... I could have given you your benefits. You know I do this shit all day, every day, Val :(

Me said...

Yeah, I ended up calling them AFTER the fact, lol. :( I just never expected any problems since I'd never had any before. But it should've occurred to me that I was switching docs since my old doc went concierge and I should've done some homework before leaping blindly. ah well.