Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Me, Kanye, and Amber Rose :(

I posted this elsewhere but why not post it here as well?
So I had the craziest dream last night that while out shopping I ran into kanye west and amber rose 0_0 and amber was traipsing around the dressing room half nekkid and kanye was back there watching her do her thing, handing her clothes and stuff. Then his mama came out of another dressing room (may she RIP) and he was so happy to see her, smiling that big ass square-jawed smile of his. I was happy for him. Then mama west started scolding him about the vma's and I saw a lone tear roll from under his dark shades down his cheek and he hugged his mama tight. That's when amber busted out of the dressing room and almost hit mama west w/ the door. All she had covering her was a shirt held up to her boobs and kanye's mama gave her the ugliest expression and then looked at him like "who is this floosie? you know better." Then she split like "toodles!"
Why I was standing there watching this whole thing escapes me, lol. Why I dreamt about folks I don't know is the fault of all the idiots constantly talking abt this vma bullshit. Even the gatdamn president! ugh. Okay, the man was rude. And? He aint the first and he wont be the last rude person on earth. They act like he shot Taylor betwixt the eyes and ran off w/ her trophy.
And now they got me dreaming about the shit :(
Everybody needs to just get a life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL... Kanye is damn near certified. Someone needs to assess him quickly. LOL... I'm mad you're over dreaming about that talented nutcase though. LOL...