Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm drained

I must've hit the snooze button on my alarm clock about three times this morning. And then I arrive at work to find my OCD boss is nitpicking, again...and it's not even 8:30am!! If this is indicative of how my day is going to go, someone kill me now. Okay, okay, it's not all bad. I am wearing a very attractive champagne garnet dress that I found on sale at Ann Taylor, which perfectly matches my purple lipstick, and my pony tail is on hit this morning so all aint lost...yet. But aye dios mio, c'mon!! Can I catch a break? Sheesh.
I'm looking forward to Friday and not just because I'll be free from work for two days. Me and two of my pals have plans to paint the town and ever since Tuesday I've been trying to figure out what I'm going to wear when we do. It's been a little while since I've hung out so even though I still have a LOT of shit to do, I'm gung ho and I'm still going. My "inbox" will never be empty anyway. Everything will be right where I left it when I get back Saturday morning :).
Good morning.

2 comments:

trE said...

I don't have anything planned this weekend besides going into work for a couple of hours on Saturday. I'm beginning to feel highly envious of you right now. LOL... Have fun!

Me said...

One of my friends has already flaked on me. Talking about she needs to study *rolls eyes. lol
i'm hoping (although I suspect she will) my other friend doesn't flake at the last minute. then i'll really be pissed.