Sunday, September 13, 2009

Crock Pot Season is upon us!!!

September 22 marks the official beginning of autumn and the day that I dig out my trusty crock pot, clean it off and get it ready for some delicious fall cooking :) And this website:
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/ will be my guide to all things hearty, delicious and edible. If you don't yet own a crock pot I highly recommend that you run out and buy one, stat. It's no fuss, no burn cooking that doesn't skimp on flavor. Just prepare your ingredients, dump them in the pot, turn it on and go. You can even leave it on while you sleep. Perfect for the person on the go (me!) or someone who just doesn't have the time or desire to slave over a hot stove in a kitchen for hours (me!!).
I'm also pulling out my big tub of autumn/Halloween decor around the same time. Last year I got a total of 3 trick or treaters, which was hugely disappointing, so I won't be going crazy again this year with the candy and what-not (watch kids flood my house in some twisted stroke of luck). I will, however, still be dressing up for Halloween. Not sure as what, yet but you can bet your last 5 that I will ;) My mother, at almost-61 years old still dresses up as well.

1 comment:

rashad said...

I need that website in my life. Up until now, I could only hook meatballs up in a crockpot...