Thursday, April 23, 2009

Countdown!

On my drive home from work today I was so giddy I threw my head back and yelled out "I'm on vacation, bitchessssss!" Now my window's were rolled up so I had no qualms about doing this at all. Then I noticed an Asian man in the car beside me smiling at me a little too hard. Oops.
Anyway, I'm sure I overpacked. You can never be too prepared when traveling and with this wacky weather we're having, I'd best be ready. It was 100 degrees on Wednesday, 85 on Thursday and around 68 and windy today. So in my bag are both sandals and boots, short rompers and jeans, a wrap, a spaghetti-strapped sundress, a jacket and a sweater...among many, many other things :) And I'd bet the house that I am forgetting something. I always forget something.
We hit the road bright and early tomorrow and I've talked the driver into picking me up so I don't have to drive to their house in traffic to meet them. I am so delighted to be off work tomorrow I can hardly stand it. Yippee kye AYE.
I'll try to post pictures soon.

2 comments:

trE said...

:) Vacations are glorious things. I hope you truly enjoy yourself and that you build grand memories doing so... Have fun!

Me said...

I soaked up lots of fun this weekend, tre. this ought to hold me over for at least a month :)