Sunday, April 19, 2009

Getting ready for my mini-vacay

I just bought a black, string bikini for 7.99. Ross fucking rocks, man. Last year, I bought an adorable tankini for .50. No friggin lie; FIFTY CENTS. I swear, Ross is putting folks out of business (sorry Chicks!). They are the best when you're bargain shopping. I also copped four pairs of shoes, a heather gray short, strapless romper, and another cute little shorts suit.
So the plan is to hit the pool as soon as I cross the state line into Vegas and check into my hotel. My fingers and tootsies are bubble gum candy-coated pink and come tomorrow my hair will be Hot Toffee Golden Brown and shining like new money. I'm bringing my big, clunky camera along for the trip and will be taking a gabillion pictures for the ole bliggidy-blog.
We take off Friday morning and I've a feeling this is going to feel like a looooooong week until then.

1 comment:

trE said...

LOL, this is hilarious to me, "and come tomorrow my hair will be Hot Toffee Golden Brown and shining like new money." I could use a vacation myself... I'm um semi-jealous right now. LOL

:)