Friday, April 10, 2009

Unfortunately, I'm not tech savvy

Some of you have expressed concern over my chopped off picture link down there to the side of the page. Welp, it took me a gabillion years and 10 tons of patience just to get that link to show up on the page at all, lol...so in my mind, that equates to a heap of progress. However, I haven't the patience to sit and fiddle with it any longer, so if you'd like to check out my photo's just click on them and voila! you will be magically transported to my Photobucket page where you can peruse to your hearts content :) Go'n and be nosey. I encourage you to. ;)

2 comments:

trE said...

LOL, it's a start lady... Perhaps, you'll tinker with it some months or so down the line. But honestly, I don't think it's problematic at all... I've already been nosy though :)

Me said...

Yeah, I thought it was plenty enough, myself. lol. I'll add more flicks when I get more patience ;)