Monday, April 20, 2009

Eating strawberry shortcake and watching TV

I'm so ready to date. I think. Or maybe I'm just bored...nah, I think I want to date. Meanwhile, Mr. Ed Choppers at my job http://musefromabroad.blogspot.com/2009/02/la-di-da.html is on her fourth guy in a month. What the hell, right? I'm obviously hanging in the wrong spots. I met some young whipper snapper named TJ a couple of weeks ago but he's really not right for me at all. He's scrawny with bad teeth (I'm talking Austin Powers grill) and even worse fashion sense. Plus, he's only 25. Again, where are the grown men!? Hopefully, they're in Las Vegas this weekend.
On Sunday, I met some Fiddy Cent wannabe in a Range Rover at a stop light. He was driving around shirtless and souped up on 'roids, listening to some super raunchy rap music I've never heard before. Who drives around shirtless? Murderers? Woman beaters? Weirdo's? I told him I was gay and he said "so?" 0_o "So I don't date men. I prefer women. Sorry."
The hell? I still don't think he got it. This can't be all that's out there. But it is my life, unfortunatley :(
I actually have a crush but nothing can come of it. You may be surprised to know that this doesn't bother me. It's safe and I don't have to shave my legs for it. Sometimes the idea is better than the actual thing.
The last guy I was sort of interested in, I inadvertently insulted. I asked him if he came here with stars in his eyes, like most folks do, "Then when their dreams don't pan out, they run home and talk shit about LA and its shallow citizens, lol." Turns out, he wants to be a model/actor/dancer. I should've known. Dah, well.

2 comments:

rashad said...

To scare the guys away, you can't say you have the gay. It just invokes visions of 3somes and kinky sex. Just say you're a nun..

Me said...

>it just invokes visions of 3somes and kinky sex

Apparently! lol. his expression was still so eager when i said that. he weirded me the hell out. and then caught up with me at the next light still trying to talk. i guess i need an elaborate nun story then. hee hee