Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gold...party?

A friend wants to use my house to throw a "gold" party. She says people trade in their gold for cash and whoever hosts it gets a percentage of the money. However, she wants to split the money with me because she can't have another one at her house since there are limits on how many you can have. She says that people don't have to stay. They can come in, exchange their gold and leave. But how many people are going to actually do that? And if it's that easy, why even have it at someones house or call it a party? Something sounds fishy, right? She'd basically be getting paid to do pretty much nothing, the way I see it. I'd be the one put out behind this mess. I don't want to have to kick motherfuckers out of my house! Ugh. I hate trying to be nice when I don't want to. How do I get out of this? I have to come up with something.

No comments: