Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Should I be pissed?

I'm pissed. Almost 10 years ago I told a friend about a funny message board that I frequent. Then she and I lost touch. Unbeknownst to moi, she signed up for said message board and had been posting and chatting on there ever since, but only last year did she make her presence known to me. Of course, I reached out to her. We'd been friends since 7th grade. That's a grillion years of knowing someone. And what does she do? She fronts. This bitch fucking fronts! I was thoroughly offended. I mean, yes, I act the fool from time to time on that board but that's not ME. That's me uncensored with a laugh track and some red bull. She should know this. So I asked her what was up and she gives me some ol' pity response as if it's really not like that. Okay. Whatever. Fast forward to today, one month after I publicly signed up for facebook and I see that she is FRIENDS with one of my friends and hasn't said one fricking peep to me. I am so gatdamn offended I don't know what to do. Why doesn't she want to be my friend? And damn facebook for making me feel this way, lol. It's so ridiculous.
I'm still mad though. Bitch. My feelings are hurt.

2 comments:

trE said...

*shrugs*

Trust me, it's probably better you guys aren't friends now... Especially if that's how she rolls... :(

Me said...

after i made this post i sent her a friend request and she accepted it yesterday. My moms explanation for everything is "she's jealous" lol.
i hate it and just refuse to believe it's not something i did :/
in any event, i'm kind of over it now. i'm just going to keep my distance from her.