Friday, March 5, 2010

Randomness

- Is God trying to tell me something? I often think so, but especially now. So many signs are screaming at me. I don’t know whether to pull over or just take heed and keep moving. I’m proceeding with caution…sort of.

- Crushes rarely ever live up to their hype. I’m crushing hard right now. I write his name over and over and over. I whisper it in my head and I feel so foolish. I’m romanticizing a notion! It feels good but the wanting doesn’t. I wonder if I’ll ever get what I had back again. Right now, it’s like snow that won’t stick.

- Man, I wish I could get a glimpse into the future. What happens to me next? I have to prepare and pack appropriately. I hate being caught off guard and I ALWAYS am.

- I’m fucking up. I can’t seem to focus on any of the things that I need to focus on. I’ve tried regrouping and I can’t even focus on that. Ugh. I feel like I need to be forced to take a two-day nap. Like a big ass toddler.

- I wish I had a job where I could just think all day - Daydreamer, and involve others only when I feel its necessary. Tomorrow I'll probably want to be something else.

3 comments:

trE said...

I love this random thoughts post... Love it! It has motivated me to make more random thoughts posts :)

Me said...

I love YOU, tre :D lol, whenever i feel the slightest bit unsure of a post you come in and save me from myself. thankyou thankyou thankyou, buddy!

trE said...

I love you too, missy *winks*