Saturday, March 13, 2010

Victory is MINE!!! I beat the Chinese!!

Dear VALERIE ****my last name****:   We have great news!  The billing dispute on your Citi(R)  Platinum Select(R) account for the transaction on 10/09/2009  in the amount of $160.00 at PAYPAL *SHOPPINGTOO  has been resolved.   The conditional credit previously posted to your account is  now permanent.   You'll receive a statement message or letter confirming  the action taken on your billing dispute.  If you have  other outstanding billing disputes, you will be updated  via email, statement messaging or other correspondence as  their status changes.   We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you. 

I WON! :) Those son's of bitches tried to stick me with some bootleg boots

2 comments:

trE said...

YAY! They're giving you your money back? The post doesn't specify which is why I'm asking. Go' head Val! Persistence is key, lady.

Me said...

oh yeah! they gave me a temporary credit back when I first lodged my complaint. Now that the dispute is final, that credit is now permanent :) I shut 'em DOWN. I had records of everything. This is why it's always important to keep a paper trail ;)