Thursday, March 18, 2010

I have become a curmudgeon

Fuck off, is my new favorite phrase. I don’t suffer fools or assholes kindly; or at all if I can help it. Lately, they’ve been in abundance, though. Or maybe I just noticed them the day I became a curmudgeon. Don’t bring me no bad news © Evilene, The Wiz

I’ve been cleaning house with a push broom, vacuum, and a whole lot of Lysol wipes. Anyone even remotely close to resembling drama gets 86’d, pushed out, wiped away. No time for it, bark up another tree, thank you. Nothing but peace and light over here. J

My patience is short and my temper is ill/chill, depending on *you. Basically, I’m getting too old for young bullshit.

I just sent one of my Facebook acquaintances a note requesting that they let me know now whether or not they are cavorting with someone who I have decided is heavy drama and messy. If it turns out that my suspicions are true, that’s one less person in my Facebook “friend’s” list. No hard feelings, but the drama monger in question has tried repeatedly to infiltrate my life and do damage. Not cool. So now I’m waiting on his response. If I don’t get one by tomorrow this time, he’s getting deleted. This is the second time I’ve asked and I’m oh-so serious.

No comments: