Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Love don’t live here anymore

I think the apple of my eye, my secret crush has found himself a lady friend before I got the chance to pour my heart out. Ah well, perhaps it’s for the best and wasn’t meant to be… just yet ;) Fortunately, I’m not devastated. Just disappointed. But summer is on its way (YAY!!) so I’ll be casting my net far and wide for one of those Harlequinn type romances. I’ve never fucked with Zane.

But I need more gumption because I’m sort of lazy. I don’t put myself in nearly enough situations to meet who I like. Honestly, I’d rather crush than “crush”…make someone up in my mind because usually, once the loving starts, the crush-ee never lives up to the crush-er’s imagination. Not even close.

Damn flawed human beings ;) I’m kidding, but only sort of. Blame Omar

Anyway, I planned a long time ago to be happy and so far I’m still on target. One cute face (beautiful face, actually. Fucking stunning if you really want to know :/) can’t stop my flow. I'll mourn him today and turn the page tomorrow. Farewell, Romeo *sniff

"For you and I are past our dancing days"

2 comments:

trE said...

Girl... a crush can really crush you. I'm so happy to read you're not going to let it get you down though. :)

Me said...

naw, i'm too old to be crushed by crushes anymore ;) especially when I know that there are a ton of men left to crush on.